Thursday 1 September 2011

Thankful for Heartfelt

Today I am thankful to be welcoming in Spring though it is always a day we will never forget.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEis3clh4dCInS7nHkSvYGqDZGNlzgCNpy6fY9MJYFTMcTXm2ht4NL-IF0s6M2HCN-j6767y2K4mwMh3bYTIOg3K4lXq_FCVVgfHIZTBtZK3WZTbv3oT3Kjun4JBqVWOB263gxG-/s1600/005rose.jpg

Seven years ago , we said hello and goodbye ♥ to our daughter Charlotte Rose ♥ fly free little one.

Every whisper of a breeze, every butterfly I see, a kiss of sun on my face and the scent of the roses in our garden , reminds me ... not just today but always.

As time goes by, the tears may roll less often, but each 1 still feels the same, love mingled with loss ♥

I am thankful for the heartfelt messages I have received. I appreciate it more than I can say. I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship. I know that as time passes people forget and it hurts.

One of my regrets is that we have so few photos of Charlotte and even us with her. At the time we didn't think or never even considered photographic memories. The Midwife did take a few photos , blurry and grainy, none the less precious.


In recent years an organisation called Heartfelt , was born, after a family experienced the loss of their own child .  
Heartfelt is the giving of photographic memories.
Heartfelt is a volunteer organisation of professional photographers from all over Australia dedicated to giving the gift of photographic memories to families that have experienced stillbirths, premature and ill infants and children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Units of their local hospitals, as well as children with serious and terminal illnesses. 
 


Heartfelt is dedicated to providing this gift to families in a caring, compassionate manner.



All services are provided free of charge.

To contact a heartfelt photographer 1800 583 768

You might also care to read this story by Fi @ Lumsdaine Photography and read Kristie's letter about her recent experience with Heartfelt and her son ~Avery ~, and on her blog too , read her posts here 1 , 2 & 3

You can Like Heartfelt on Facebook.

I sincerely hope you never need the services of HEARTFELT.
I am telling you because just in case someone you know does - please tell them about HEARTFELT.



Never miss a post