Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Less is More

It seems the less I write the more comments I get ...

It seems I have more followers but less commenters ...

It has been a long month of NaBloPoMo but I've enjoyed it so far ...

This is but a part of a very long poem by Robert Browning
Yet do much less, so much less, Someone says,
(I know his name, no matter)--so much less!
Well, less is more, Lucrezia: I am judged.

Life has been busy , some days it feels like everything is unraveling. The less I do the more I have to do ...eventually.

Anyway, welcome to ICLW visitors ...thnak you for starting at the bottom of the list . (I am # 188) you can read my long term infertility, adoption, pregnancy loss (stillbirth) and IVF (twin) journey ...if you like.

I’d like to invite any lurkers to reveal themselves, so please de'lurk (is this a word ?) and say 'Hi there' or maybe ask me a burning question.

PS Missyboo , I'm working on my honest scrap post I promise it is coming.



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...