Friday 8 July 2011

Friday Facebook Flog #5

It's my birthday today so what better way to celebrate than with my community of URL friends.

I'll see my IRL friends tonight hopefully , 2 great friends I went to high school with and their husbands. We are get along well.

Birthdays are great even when you get to my age.
Birthdays are good for you -statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Time another Friday Facebook Flog #FFF ?

I am thinking of moving it to a page and leaving the linky open - will this work ?



 

Please !
 


I love seeing people connect with each other and establish meaningful relationships :) to extend our URL community.

Just a word of advice if you only want to LIKE people as your fan page - make sure you are already logged in as your fan page profile not personal. Especially if you LIKE people as both and you get them twice in your feed stream.


#Tip - upload a photo from your computer or a url if you don't want the generic FB logo.
You can delete your link and enter if it doesn't work and leave off the Http://


PS My Lego Duplo giveaway closes today I would love a few more entries - great odds at the moment.

or Win $25 in Baker's Delight vouchers and find out how your pizza creation could win you $5000 or a pizza oven

or $25 Coles Gift Card thanks to DOVE




  Never miss a post