Saturday 25 June 2011

Grateful for Cake


It's the start of another birthday week in our house with the twins 5th birthday on Friday and mine the following.
My talents do not extend to the above creations.How cool are they !
I am grateful for cake, these are pretty to look at but I wonder how good they taste. I go for taste over waste!
I am grateful too for Open houses ...they force me to clean.
I am grateful for my gorgeous Sister in laws. One is minding the boys tonight while we attend the 40th birthday party of another. The other is flying down from Queensland on Thursday for the boys birthday.
She snapped up some cheap flights and we'll love seeing her again. 

So, what's making you smile today?
... Please add a link back to Maxibella in your post. Blog hop to visit other bloggers who are spreading a little sunshine.
  

I'm also welcoming back Flickr Friday - I loved this photo meme from 2008. Saturday Morning Ogre Mum is reviving it. Make your own mosaic and link up.

  Never miss a post