Sunday 29 January 2012

Lazy Sunday

It's been quite a grey and dreary day here . Therefore ...

Insert Me !
Source: tumblr.com via Trish on Pinterest

I discovered I can waste hours on Pinterest and You tube...getting inspired :)


I really want to make this blackboard !

I discovered I need to practice my A B C's .


So I am going to print this out and frame it .


 This I love this whimsical poster too !


Tina Gray {dot} Me


I've also been listening to lots of old favourites and making new discoveries . This song - Can you stand the rain ? speaks volumes !



This I can't embed but over 9 million people have watched it . The message is Hold onto your dreams - when you least expect it be surprised and don't judge anyone !

Be kind to every one you meet this week and go dance in the rain.

Linking up with Thea's