I did ...just saying, it's not like I had a choice.
Back in bed , the wheels started churning. I started feeling glum about all the bad stuff , paranoid feelings, terrifing ones , my exhaustion, my lack of motivation,anger & the anxiousness I feel about so many things. I am not completely unhappy I just can't define it it exactly.
Everything is overwhelming somedays.
I woke a short time later to a little monkey crawling in bedside me, "I love you Mummy" he said and I melted, as he snuggled in. His twin snuck in beside DH.
However , a 4ft bed is not big enough for 4 LOL.
I shifted my mood in a higher gear and found 10 positive things .
- I am thankful for the rain (The creek crossing was a bit dodgy) but happier the sun is shining again .It's a pity we haven't got the new water tanks in yet though.
- Now we have a washing machine at the farm ...it helps me to stress less over this
- I love my new (recycled) solar & wind powered clothes dryer.
- Really though, I am happy when the boys are happy, The birds are even happy ! (I didn't see his home till I uploaded the pics - awesome)
- ... Especially when my hubby is happy...the gyrocking is underway ...we'll have a bigger bed inside shed soon !!!! SO I iz happy too (no more freezing & dark trips to the loo,too)!!!!!
- The teen is on holiday in Queensland (though it's too short for my liking)
- My glass is still half full (well not quite yet but it will be a bit later)
- I still feel a bit guilty, after 'awww' ing & 'oh ah' ing over these cutewoolly babies, that we are having roast lamb for dinner (ours in store bought =]). I'd love to snuggle one or both of them.
- I found the Green sheep, cheeky bugger keeps going under the fence to eat our grass and sneaks back when he sees me coming. Seriously I kid you not.I caught him yesterday & today.He is the only one !
- I am glad my friend with a severe migraine, that has lasted 3 wks, doesn't have a brain tumour.I hope she finds some relief with a new Dr soon though.