- My plans to stress less haven't worked. I feel more stressed then ever before and I have cold sores to prove it.
- It was a relief for my husband to finish his 6wks of radiotherapy. The oncology team of Drs decided that he wouldn't get any extra benefit from chemotherapy. WE hope radiation did what was intended .That is all.
- It's now a 6 month wait till the next, first scan.
- Two more things that will help me to stress less are
- More of this LOL ...
- My time is still swallowed up these days just doing regular things. It seems lately I haven't even 5 mins to actually sit down and think of something that others would like to read.
- No promises but I hope be doing posting more regularly once normalcy reigns in my life again.
The light at the end of the
It that fails I'll get a brighter light. I know we must also believe in ourselves and our unlimited potential even when things do not go as planned. I wish I had someone to talk too.
...at Midnight Oasis
We are out of town at the
A retreat ...
Camping with all the comforts of electric cooking facilities, heating, hot water , shower and a flushing loo (...but not in the caravan).
Our shed 'home' is still a work in progress . Nearly everything we are using is
At night we put the camels to bed in the caravan which is very comfortable in the meantime.
I'm not sure who still visits so please say hi & raise your hand in the comments. I don't think I have that many readers hanging around.
Why do I bother to blog at all ...I do it for myself as record of the bits and pieces, snippets of times going by , places and people.
I am glad there is no rule ... of how frequently.
I accepted that I''ll never go back to what I had before.
It's a relief to feel less pressure , now I just blog when I feel like it...or have the time ;-)
Just as well I'm not taking up someone else's space by being here.
So tell me how are things going at your place ?
Is life treating you kind?
Can you still see the light at the end of the tunnel?
Are your days flying by so fast you only see a blur ?
hahaha ...my favourite song is playing it's a marvellous night for a moonlight ;-) ...kthxbai
Rewinding Sat 25th June
♥ Never miss a post