I admit to
The week ahead is a going to be a good one.
- I will be a patient wife and mother.
- I will not get engaged in conflict needlessly
...though my teen pushes all my buttons & makes me blow my top....I will just start whistling
- I will ignore my husband's lack of reaction to #2.
la la la
- I will keep the peace at all costs.
- I will be more thoughtful about the needs of those around me.
You must be mindful of every interaction with another human being. Approach each person mindfully, with your full attention, smiling, seeking to understand them, trying to interact with gentleness, warmth, compassion.
When someone comes to talk to you, when your kid tugs on your pant leg for attention, when your spouse or best friend starts speaking, turn to them without distraction, putting everything else away, and give your full attention. Listen... ~ZEN Habits
I will find 5 things for my gratitude list every day.
I will walk my 10,000 steps everyday.
- I will take each day as it comes and try not to worry too much ahead.
- I will live more simply.
- I will go to bed very night by 10pm.
♥ Never miss a post