Saturday 9 February 2008

Smiley Saturday - How I met your mother


I enjoyed watching the sitcom How I met your mother (currently production is closed due to writer's strike but it was funny).

Here is my story of how I met my DH -
I am a day behind on my 52 Blessings to be Grateful For on Friday?

My husband is the greatest blessing in my life.He rocks my world and the day I met him my life changed

I tagged myself with this meme in his honour thanks Redsoxmommy@State of Confusion

What is his name?
M.G.T

How long have you been together?
We met on a blind date October 15th 1998, he ask me to marry him July 8th 1999 .We married in February 10th 1990.

How long did you date?
see above - well one month before we became an official item Nov 15th 1998.

How old is he?
Same age as me - though I am 3 months older !

Who eats more?
Me...I admit it or same maybe. ( hey I am still breastfeeding toddler twins 4-5 times a day)

Who said I love you first?
I think it was him.

Who is taller?
He is.

Who can sing better?
LOL! who is the judge ? Him probably.

Who is smarter?
Me! but he rocks at being a jack of all trades -he can do everything .Love you Darling!

Who does the laundry?
We both do ... We always have clean clothes, but there is always folding to be done . The cloth nappies take a bit of time and the boys (even the teen) go through several sets of clothes a day. DH helps do all the housework.

Who pays the bills?
Me - At the moment DH is our only breadwinner but I all the pay bills online /credit card and spend it cheerfully.

Who sleeps on the right side?
well whose right and facing which way ? Since I am always right it must be me. Ok, I did until pregnant with twins - we switched because I had to be closer to the toilet LOL.

Who mows the lawn?
He does - he adores mowing the grass and always has - The freak would mow it three times a week if I let him;) - Darling -we love it you are proud of your grass.

Who cooks dinner?
Me - he is great helper though and great BBQer. He does it better than me.

Who drives?
If we are both in car -Him, I hate driving and he doesn't like my driving. On long haul trips I share a bit of the driving.

Who is more stubborn?
That's totally me, no question about that.

Who asked out who first?
He did - indirectly organised our blind date.

Who proposed?
He did, the night of my birthday -when he took me home from a date ...then the next day he came back to ask my Dad & Mum

Who had more friends?
Me...I am loud and He is very quiet LOL!

Who is more sensitive?
Definitely Me - I am high maintenance...how does he deal with me? It must be love!

Who has more siblings?
Same, he has two older sisters , I have younger brother and sister.

Who wears the pants?
He wears them, but when tell him to and the way I want. He's just awesome that way. Have your heard the Man song ! I wear pants all the time - can't wear dresses with nursing.

Who eats more chocolate ?
It's a tie ! We are a perfect match.

I tag whoever wants to do this too. :)


SS - is the brilliant idea of Lightening. This week my husband made me smile of course because it is our Wedding Anniversary tomorrow. He bought me chocolate (not for the anniversary-it's almost gone LOL) and served me chocolate icecream when I asked him too.

I also got this by email - application for permission to date my daughter ...lucky my Dad didn't get DH to fill this out.

If you ask me what made me ROFL the most ...Kelley's clinker post and the LOLcats 'n' funny pictures.

12 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I think I might just do that memey thing. I have tons to belittle MPS about.....

Happy anniversary for tomorrow babe.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Kelley - don't be too hard on him.

Laura said...

Cute! I feel like I know you a little better now. BTW: I can't believe you didn't correct me when I said that you live "all the way across the country" teehee. :P

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

well I think it is because I am half asleep .I knew what you meant ...the other side of the world !

Robyn Jones said...

dum......me............
thanks for telling me about the dates...I had the color wrong so they weren't showing...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Trish and M.
Hope you do something nice

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely anniversary!! That's a great meme - I think I'll do it later next week. :)

Hope you have a lovely anniversary!!

Casdok said...

Great self tagging!
Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

Oh! This is so sweet! You and your DH sound like a lovely pair!

I think I did this meme last year. I'm going to go into my archives to look for it.

P.S. About that speed typing link on my last post...My friend got 88 words per minute. Shocking! LOL! I didn't get nearly that many!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. And your beatiful bubbies are so kissable, you lucky thing. :)

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Great Meme!

Tracey said...

Hi BA. And Happy Anniversary. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! Nice to meet another Aussie blogger.
I might just play tag on this one, although I probably covered all the facts in a post around this time last year. Still, being hopeless unromantics, it might be the only thing I do to mark Valentine's Day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.