- Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for
I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave
me alone (if I am in a bad mood).
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a
flat tyre.( It was a tyre blowout on a brand new tyre too)
- Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any. ( is it stuffy in here ?)
- No one is listening until you pass wind.
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of loan payments.
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. (lucky my husband doesn't fish or even like fish much)
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
- Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
- A closed mouth gathers no foot.
- Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
- There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.(just ask my husband)
- Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.(I'm Listening)
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- We are born naked, wet and hungry, and got slapped on our bottom...Then
things get worse.
- Never, ever, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
- Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. (especially me)
- The most important ingredient for a long marriage is a short memory. (As long as it is his..)
Monday, 12 November 2007
Zen thoughts and mine ...