There is a dedicated page where users can watch and share “The Perfect Gift” TVC. They can also print out and personalise a specially made “The Perfect Gift” gift box which they can put together and give to friends, family and colleagues bringing this digital campaign into the real world.My dear Dad (~2005) during his treatment for Acute Myeloid Leukemia received countless life saving blood donations. I am forever grateful to those people who gave him this gift that allowed us to have him in our lives longer.
Ivy also needs your gift ...
This beautiful ballerina "Ivy"(5yrs) is one of many special people who have received the gift of life thanks to people who donate blood. Ivy receives a transfusion of IVIG every 3 weeks.
THERE'S NO BETTER GIFT THIS CHRISTMAS THAN GIVING LIFE.
Stuck for the perfect Christmas gift? Why not give something that will really make a difference. This year, give something life-saving and donate blood. Every donation saves three lives. To find out how to give the perfect gift, visit http://www.donateblood.com.au/blood-service-campaign/the-perfect-gift?sourceId=PGBL
- Make an appointment to donate blood 13 14 95 or online
- Print the PDF gift box on the ARCBS website (see above).
- Write a personal note inside , talk to your family & friends about donating blood.
The hard facts: (AUSTRALIA)
- Every donation can save three lives.
- Every donation is valuable because 1 in 3 Australians will need blood, yet only 1 in 30 donates.
- The need for blood is constant and all blood components have a limited shelf life, which is why donations are needed every day. Blood and blood treatments are delivered to hospitals around Australia 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – even on Christmas Day.
- Australia needs over 26,000 blood donations every week to save lives and to meet the need of patients.
- Donations made in December could help patients recover to be home for Christmas or the New Year.
Editted to add ...Please keep Ivy in your thoughts & prayers today as she is having surgery.
♥ Never miss a post