Need a little bit of Calm ...don't try it all in one day !
- Guided Imagery like this
- Journaling ... blogging
- Sex (I didn't write this)
- Laughter( Lol Cats and dogs are a good start)
- Music Therapy & Listen To Music
- Take a Walk I have been every day
- Plant a Garden - I love my rose garden
- Eat a Balanced Diet
- Enjoy Aromatherapy ..stop and smell the roses or a dab of Lavender
- Reduce Caffeine Intake
- Drink in Moderation
- Don’t Procrastinate
- Learn Assertive Communication Skills
- Sign Up For The Free Weekly Newsletter For Ongoing Stress Relief Support!.
Assvice of the day
- Pray ... talk to God it works for me !
- Dance to your favourite music ...when doing the housework or to drown out the kids' noise.
- Take to the waves for real ...sea air, salt water the sound of waves and the wind in your hair all contribute to a growing sense of calm.I hope this is where I am right now if things went to plan ...thank God for scheduled posting.
Never miss a post