Your mission :Get your phone out...and if you already had your phone within arms length - you are tagged.
01. What color is it?
Hot pink & silver trim
02. Who is the first person that comes up under the letter M?
03. Who is the last person you called?
my teenage Son
04. Who was your last missed call from?
05. Who is the 2nd person who comes up under A?
AA ICE husband (ICE = In case of Emergency)
06. Who is speed dial #2?
No speed dial ...I haven't the time to enter the numbers
07. Who is the 3rd person who comes up under J?
08. Who was your last received call from?
09. Who is speed dial #3?
10. What is your background?
I am working on it LOL
11. How many text messages are currently in your Inbox?
69 now! do you think I should to clean that out?
12. Who is speed dial #1?
See 06 & 09
13. What does the 5th message in your Inbox say?
Ok. Structually good.Electrically not so good (about IVY) (I had to delete the 5th was a friend address I couldn't post)
14. Who is the first person that comes up under B?
Bec (&) Josh
15. Who was your last text message from?
16. Name every person you have text messages from:
Lexy, Donna, Tiff, Wendy, Tanya, Cait, Pru, Go Vita, Debbie, Rhonda,Sharon, Kerry, Dawn, Natasha, Dearne, Zoe, My 3,Jessica, Tina, Doris
17. Who do you have the most received calls from?
DH - aka Toolman
19. What does the 6th message in your Outbox say?
hi Trish can you make lunch tomorrow ?
20. Who is the first person in your phone book?
21. Who is the last name in your Phonebook?
22. Do you have a camera phone?
23. Who is the last person under G?
24. What does the first text message in your inbox say?
Hey. sorry we haven't caught up.ive been workin and am at work 2day.have a good one
25. Where do you usually carry your phone ?
my back pocket
I have seen this a few places but Joy is my goal's was very funny
Advice of the day
- Clear the clutter from your in and out box ... write down the special messages , recall special moments that inspired them.
- Re affirm friendships and neglected relationships ... is there someone you haven't spoken to or heard from recently. If you are still too busy - just send a quick text message to say Hi - thinking of you today hope you well (to everyone in your address book if you need to).
- Ignore or turn off the phone sometimes ... important calls always ring back.
Never miss a post