Cuddles: 4 a day
Romantic gestures: 3 a month (e.g.back massage - Oh yes !)
Romantic walks: 2 a month
Romantic gifts: 2 a month
Romantic meal: home 3 a month out, 2 a month
Breakfast in bed: 1 a month
Serious chats: 6 a month
Visit to pub/club: 1 a month
Cosy evenings in: 7 a month
Clean house: 3 a month
Night out without each other: 1 a month
Cinema or Theatre: 1 a month
Short break: 2 a year
Holiday: 2 a year
4. The Sharing Toolby Gail RodgersShare as much of life as possible! Share your time, share your thoughts, share your interests, and share his interests. This is a tool that must be deliberately engaged or life will push it aside. Time spent together doing things affords a connection opportunity. History together is built one event at a time. Make sure you are inputting positive events that build a positive archive. Plan dates… a movie night, dinner out, or even a coffee are good ideas to keep sharing alive!
Thank you Sarah what a blessing to have such a lovely new friend!
This award has a questionnaire attached so here goes!
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?
Three of us (from high school) are still firm friends almost 29 years later and see each other for lunch every few months as well as family get togethers a few times a year.
I have another friend from early childhood who is one day older than me. We have been friends since we were 5yrs - she lives 8 hrs away so we don't see each other much.
Another friend, L I met on a family beach holiday at 16yrs, later we became housemates for a year and still have a close and strong friendship.
Another friend, G I met at through church as teenager and still is a dear friend (the only one I know who blogs a little). She has spent a lot of time as a missionary in Bolivia.
2. What do you value most about your friends?
To echo Sarah ... I truly value their unconditional love, support and acceptance.
3. Are your friends your sounding boards?
Yes! we are to each other a shoulder to lean on and someone to laugh with.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends?
... #1 Eating while #2 drinking a little wine and #3 TALKING ...or Laughing out loud.
That wasn't too hard! The rules say I need to choose four friends to pass this award on to. Such a difficult decision with so many beautiful and amazing friends to choose from! I like to break the rules ... so in no particular order
1. Janice @Chasing myself
2. Jeanie @ Jeanie in Paradise
3. Alicia @ Pieces of me
4. Bettina @ Dances to the beet of her own drum
6. Jenn at Jenn's Den
7.Alison @ 3TimesKewl
8.Lani @ Me and Boo
9.Lilly @ Lilly's Life
11. Amanda @ Learning to Breathe
Stop by and say hello to these wonderful women! and this man
12. Xbox4 nappyrashI have more people I'd like to share it with but I don't like # 13 ...
Never miss a post