Okay these were written by someone else ... if you know tell me . Though I am sure 1,000,000 parents know them anyway but just to sure ...
- If Mummy's hands are full, I must be picked up IMMEDIATELY
- If it's paper, it must be torn.
- If it has buttons, they must be pressed.
- If it's a phone, I must talk into it, unless there is someone on the other end.
- If Mummy wants me to go away, I must cling on for dear life.
- If it's sticky, it must go in my hair.
- If it's bath time, I must run around naked until I'm caught.
- If it's food, it must not be tasted.(twin1).If it's food, it must be tasted now (twin2)If it's not food, we will eat it anyway.
- If it's not trash, it must be thrown away.
- If it's in the trash, it must be removed, inspected, and thrown on the floor (or tasted).
- If it's closed, it must be opened.If it doesn't open, it must be screamed at.
- If it has drawers, they must be rifled.
- If it's a pencil, it must write on the refrigerator, computer monitor, or table.
- If it's full, it will be more interesting emptied ... especially the tissue box !
I could write 100 more ...got anymore originals for me
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in Mr Linky. It’s easy, and fun!