Thursday, 25 October 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 5 Toddler rules


Okay these were written by someone else ... if you know tell me . Though I am sure 1,000,000 parents know them anyway but just to sure ...
Toddler's Rules

  1. If Mummy's hands are full, I must be picked up IMMEDIATELY
  2. If it's paper, it must be torn.
  3. If it has buttons, they must be pressed.
  4. If it's a phone, I must talk into it, unless there is someone on the other end.
  5. If Mummy wants me to go away, I must cling on for dear life.
  6. If it's sticky, it must go in my hair.
  7. If it's bath time, I must run around naked until I'm caught.
  8. If it's food, it must not be tasted.(twin1).If it's food, it must be tasted now (twin2)If it's not food, we will eat it anyway.
  9. If it's not trash, it must be thrown away.
  10. If it's in the trash, it must be removed, inspected, and thrown on the floor (or tasted).
  11. If it's closed, it must be opened.If it doesn't open, it must be screamed at.
  12. If it has drawers, they must be rifled.
  13. If it's a pencil, it must write on the refrigerator, computer monitor, or table.

  14. more
  15. If it's full, it will be more interesting emptied ... especially the tissue box !

I could write 100 more anymore originals for me

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in Mr Linky. It’s easy, and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...