Thursday 25 October 2007

thank you ...

I have received two new awards

Gill @ Gill's Jottings awarded me the Blog Friend Forever award. This is so sweet of her . I think it great to meet so many new friends and be able to click with them.

“This award is presented to awesome BLOG owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting (NOT spammy) and worth reading and keep their subscribers looking forward to each and every post.”
I know the description doesn't say this- I'm assume because of the name, this award is passed onto people you consider to be your friend forever.Thanks Gill ,it is an honour to be your friend.

Though I can’t always say that my posts are exactly exciting or that I keep my visitors’s excited - I think my life is pretty ordinary. I enjoy blogging about everyday things. I just hope someone stops by to read and find me a wee bit interesting . I have recently become addicted to reading blogs that share ‘personal’ things and the challenges of life …it is a privilege to get a glimpse into the lives of other people all over the world.




My new friend Lori from Single Parents Unite graced me with
You make me Smile Award ... and I would like to give it right back to her.
She is one of nicest people I have met and she takes the time to visit lots of friends and keep them smiling.

I will pass it on - I know so many of my blogging friends already have this award so I will have to check out those who don't.

1 comment :

Wenchie said...

Congratulations on your awards. And thanks for your visit to my site. You have a very nice blog and your kids are adorable. I'll be coming back for sure.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.