Friday 10 July 2015

10 on 10 – July 2015

Nine days into July I've snapped over 200 photos. My 10 on 10 is a snap shot of our school holidays and two (three) birthday celebrations and cake ...more cake.

We've had family visits, playdates, seen the Minions movie with friends, started as new chess club recruits , a Circus visit, an EPIC 9th birthday party and my Birthday dinner (x2); Sunday to Tuesday I went to Sydney for a PET scan and home again. Today we are visiting friends in Milthorpe.
Last hours of Eight -
It doesn't seem like 9 yrs ago I was waiting for these precious boys to join our family.

Sam choose going to the Circus as his Birthday present for the - Globe of Death - imagine 3 motorbikes riding around inside. No photos were allowed in show. Yes, one rider was female !
 Warm Chocolate Brownie Birthday Cake
I think he is counting which letter has the most m & m's

Nutella & Malteser Cheesecake

Chess Club - I won - just with help !

HOME Party CupCakes

Birthday Flowers from my friend


After being diagnosed and treated for Breast cancer and Sarcoma not a day goes by where I am not grateful to awaken to another birthday , look into the faces of my husband and sons , grateful that I can. To enjoy life as much as we can with those we love is one of life's greatest gifts.

I am in awe of the lovely birthday messages I received.

My Happy Birthday CupCake