Thursday 28 May 2015

How to make school holiday fun with stunts and crazy experiments

if you dare ... OMG the ideas are wicked.

Your kids expecially boys will think you are AWESOME !

Save yourself from the

"I'm bored " and the battle to keep them away from the screens ; after they choose their weapon of mass fun.

I stumbled onto a youtube channel by Grant Thompson - the King of random.
I was addicted to watching video after video .

School holidays will be so much fun with
Mini Matchstick Gun - The Clothespin Pocket Pistol, , micro cross bows (from hair clips) , and squishy ninja balls.

Created with things you have at home, for practically nothing  ...well I'll have to buy the hair clips.

Maybe freaky glowing Fluoro magical mud (from potatoes) or cornstarch if you want a quicker version.

I just want to make this



Warning - many of these projects will need adult supervision - don't let the kids have all the fun.

What are your plans for the school holidays ?