Monday 5 May 2014

May 5 : Would you lie with me and just forget the world as we count the stars ?

For the record - my birthdate falls under this sign of the zodiac but I'd rather you lie with me and just forget the world as we count the stars ...

Laughsend.com

I've always hated the association with the word cancer and being born under this sign.
To be completely honest I don't follow my stars or horrorscope ?
I may have during my teen years mostly for a laugh., or out of curiously and in conversation with my peers.

It is beyond my understanding how being born during a particular set of dates can influence my life or anyones.


Laughsend.com

Laughsend.com
How misfortune and calamity , or meeting someone is because of your star sign or their alignment in the heavens above. Though stars are mentioned often in biblical times. I know the stars are associated with science and not just seeped in mythology, religion and astrology.

When I look at the constellations or stars they remind me of God’s infinitude and power.
I am blown away , with awe and wonder, every night I venture out under s starry starry night.
One of my boys' favourite books was " How big is a million " it contains a huge poster of stars.

I wish I knew or bothered to learn the constellations.
Whether good or bad things will happen tomorrow , a sign of the zodiac does not define my life or personality in any way.

Matthew 24:29 ...Coming of Jesus.
  
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Astronomers , and travelers of old , used the stars to keep track of time, seasons and place . I acknowledge God as the Creator of the heavens and stars. The Bible, is my guide through life not the a horoscope written by man or woman ! (Psalm 119:105).

I accept some people do have their beliefs and will change the course of their day, actions and behaviours to match their what is written in their stars.
I don't judge and who knows if nothing else they are entertaining.

I found this site hilarious - http://www.laughsend.com/horoscope-profiles.php check your own funny horoscope.