Monday 26 May 2014

May 26: Are ghosts real ?



Can I say with absolute certainty that ghosts are real, no one can or cannot !
No.
I can't recall any ghostly experiences personally.

My first ghostly experience was with Casper, the friendly ghost.

I can't remember which animated version I saw first.

Then who could forget ?





I do know that I loved the movie - "Ghost" , 1990 American romantic fantasy / crime thriller film starring Patrick Swayze  (Sam) , Demi Moore (Molly) , Tony Goldwyn, and Whoopi Goldberg.


 The plot centers on a young woman in jeopardy (Moore) and the ghost of her murdered lover (Swayze), who tries to save her with the help of a reluctant psychic (Goldberg) ...a charlatan medium who discovers to her shock that she has actual psychic powers when she is able to hear Sam, her first real ghost.


So what do you think are ghosts real ?