|Taken this morning - hard to get him to smile for camera when I ask him to.|
Mum will be taking over the reins and I feel very blessed she can do this, so my husband can be with me. I am sure she will 'whip them' into shape without needing a whip ;).
'Stuck on you' understand the importance of finding quality items for children that withstand the rigorous wear our kids throw at them and help misplaced items find their way back. Our original matching pencil cases [used for home readers] are still in excellent condition after 18 months usage.
|The lid is a ruler too.|
This year the boys were so excited to choose the wooden pencil boxes and we got new Large pocket pencil cases in red and blue for their classroom stationery items.
Homework time is now routine and more organised with a Homework Pencil box from Stuck on You® .There are always pencils on hand and when the boys are finished , they have an awesome box to store their pencils neatly...no more fighting - HE took my pencil & I used it first yesterday &it's got my germs on it !
Last year we used high quality personalised kids backpacks from Stuck on You .
Sam has a new Stuck on you bag- with multiple pockets and 4 separate zipped up areas plus 'net' drink pocket and a side zip pocket. [Joel is using the second of new identical bags given to both boys last year because it was what he wanted- and to be different to Sam]
Over the years I've learned how valuable multiple pockets are.They can save a lot of stress and help stop kids dumping the contents of the bag on the floor searching for something.
|They both wanted Superhero|
Stuck On You kids backpacks are made from durable poly canvas and are fully lined. As are the pencil cases.I love the easy to use website and that you can preview how the bag /design will look with your children !
There is a choice of three colours (Navy, Pink and Red) and lots of image choices - they suit any child's interest...except for Joel who really wanted a Green backpack.
So nothing gets left behind at school
Stuck on you's range has expanded incredibly over the years if you haven't checked their website lately- go do it now ...I'll wait. Personalise it all to match as well ...pencil cases,lunchboxes and school bags.
As well as labels you can order personalized clothes , puzzles , sports & library bags, rolling wheelie bags, home essentials and even personalised party items.
My favourite product ideas are
- Lunch Pack (drink bottle and/or lunchbox)
- Value Pack – with combo of labels and a Bag Tag
- Stationery – Homework pencils Tools for School (Large Pencil Case, eraser, scissors, pens, pencils, markers all personalised)
Stuck on you would love especially to see some Instagram pics or Facebook posts of kids heading off to school - especially with their Stuck on You gear using the hashtags #backtoschool and #stuckonyoukids .
Upload your pictures to their webpage and let me know if you choose to enter this way.
I have two x $50 'Stuck on you' vouchers for most creative entries.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition is open now and closes at 11.59pm 18/02/2014
2. Australian Residents Only.
3. The judges’ decision is final. There are two x $50 gift cards , two winners each receive $50 .If the winner does not respond to the winning email within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen.
4. As per Stuck On You’s website, one name only can be chosen for whatever value pack or backpack or item you decide on up to $49.95. [It doesn't have to be your entry answer]
5. The Winner will be chosen for their creative and original answers - This is a game of skill.
6. Extra entries for sharing the giveaway. You must leave a valid answer to the question for extra entries.