Saturday 17 September 2011

Wheels are turning

I have so much to be grateful for today.
The wheels are finally turning . The odometer is rolling over , so we expect to leave NSW , via Broken Hill, in the next two hours. We will stop in SA tonight. We are not sure where yet.



We bush camped at a roadside rest area last night. There were about other 10 caravanners there scattered amongst the trees and red dirt. I'm grateful for our Australia Wide campground book to show us where we can stop in the middle of nowhere. I especially like the icons/ symbols showing 3G access. Hubby was happy we had none last night ;-).

We have a toilet and shower on board so we can be self contained.

The small boys travel well and everyone is grateful for car DVD player and headphones ...no endless loop of kiddy videos for us.

It's my gorgeous niece A 's 16th birthday today so I'm grateful we can send her a message via wonders of i devices.




Linking up with Maxabella's grateful Saturday.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad