Tuesday 19 July 2011

Too many things in my head and the winners are ...

I can't believe almost 5 days have flown.
The last week has been flat out.
Where do I start ?

...Our big day out with the lovable Red monster Elmo .
.... Or a little update on everything.

We spent 4 -5 days at the farm last week came home late Friday night. Saturday, we had been invited to attend  Ready, Set, Grover ! with Elmo.( I'll tell you more about this later with a new giveaway.)

Credit Cameron Mills Photography.

This Thursday I am going to a Blogger's brunch in Sydney ...by train.

The same afternoon we are heading to the farm with our caravan in tow to help my Father in law  (almost 84yrs and still working) muster , then drench his cows and tag all the new calves . It means a slight delay in our departure to Victoria.

It will take two days ; one to muster about 150 cattle from over 1000 acres and the next to apply the drench. I just watch ...mostly.

We think this calf is one from the cow Grandpa gave Joel. It was so tiny and  freshly hatched by looks of it.
Then we will start our mini road trip to Melbourne, with our caravan, because I am attending Melbourne Blogger's brunch and the Nuffnang Blogopolis.

I am also planning on meeting up with a few URL friends bloggy / Internet I haven't had the pleasure of meeting in real life yet.

I am quite excited and very nervous.

Now ...

I guess you have all waited long enough for the winners of the giveaways...

Fisher Price Kid tough video camera



Skyelee @ Wherever the Day Takes you



The Lego Duplo Emergency Rescue Helicopter winners are 

Mumma Mini Mes I loved her creative comment on being rescued from the 'bog' because it happened to us last year. Though we had to rescue ourselves.



Baker's Delight Winners are

Suzi @ Under the Windmills

and Bec Sherman (FB)

Congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks for all the creative entries and participation. I couldn't do it without you.
I have more giveaways in the pipeline and a lot more to update but it is already after midnight.
I email the winners tomorrow unless they read this post first.

The last few days I have found it difficult to get started on writing any posts. I've had personal stuff to deal with as well.

I think I hit a plateau and everything all at once seems overwhelming but I am getting on top of it.

  Never miss a post