Friday 1 July 2011

Friday Facebook Flog #5

Hooray for Friday and time for another Friday Facebook Flog #FFF.
I like the encouragement I am seeing as people connect with each other.



 

Please !
 



Yes, it seems like some might be flogging to just gain numbers (or to spam people) - who knows the truth. I hope it is because we want to connect with each other and establish meaningful relationships :) to extend our community.


My opinion is a new or fledgling blog or even a fan page of an established blogger needs a platform to start from . I've just seen such encouraging comments so let those join in who want to ...


Just a word of caution if you only want to LIKE people as your fan page - make sure you are already logged in as your fan page profile not personal. Especially if you LIKE people as both and you get them twice in your feed stream.


#Tip - upload a photo from your computer or a url if you don't want the generic FB logo.



  Never miss a post