Wednesday 22 June 2011

Update - win 3 months subscription to Australian Good taste

After I wrote my post Friday about the June  - Reader's issue of Woolworth's Australian Good taste, I linked to Becky who is giving away a 3 month subscription and $50 nut pack.

Monday I got an email offering a 3 month subscription for a reader and myself as well.


The July issue is the last chance for people to enter the Home Cook of the Year competition .

Enter and you could and be in the running to win over $37,000 in cash and prizes.

I really like the sound of that Beef and Chorizo ragout topped with potato stacks on the cover ...nom nom.

Australian residents only
Closes 29th June.
I will email the winner and if you are quick to get your details back to me , your subscription could start with the August issue.


PS Everyone who leaves a comment on this post below or last week's goes in the draw. Optional entries if you tweet or FB the giveaway.

Tina is also giving away a 12 months subscription and you can also click over to  Becky & James  to win $50 nut hamper + 3 month subscription to Australian Good Taste magazine - her giveaway closes 23rd June.


  Never miss a post