Saturday 11 June 2011

Grateful for two words

 

Credit

Answered prayers.
Unanswered prayers

Electric blankets
Big snuggles.

Long weekends
Bonfire nights

The two words go together , two by two.

My head hurts from all the talking to myself about 1 &2. It's been a stressful week.

Electric blankets speak for themselves.
Big snuggles with the love & light of my life - my man and with two little boys in between. I don't mind playing second fiddle. Daddy usually gets pulled in two by the two who both want a piece of him.

Long weekends mean we light the massive bonfire piles in the paddocks. Weather permitting.


So, what's making you smile today?
... Please add a link back to Maxibella in your post. Blog hop to visit other bloggers who are spreading a little sunshine.
 
  Never miss a post