Friday 3 June 2011

Friday Facebook Flog

Everyday there are new fan pages popping up amongst some of my favourite bloggers. I know I am missing some of you :-( 

How do we get others to ?


I started my fan page last month (along with 3 dozen others to name a few).


We all want people to find and   Us.

The idea is to link up your Facebook fan page - and flog it - so I can make sure I you and others can find you too.


Perhaps you would also those on the list above you too.


Then come back later to visit the rest on the list and their pages too .

You can even just say hello !
This is a blog hop - post a link to this post on your blog or Facebook- if you the more the merrier!

I saw this linking idea @ Ghostwritermummy .


Please Add your facebook page link. 
Note - to like you might have to switch profiles if you want to LIKE others as your FAN PAGE and you don't want to LIKE in your personal profile.


This is the BLOG HOP code -to access this page and grab the appropriate code for your own type of blog
  
Never miss a post