- It is a beautiful , sunny & breezy Saturday morning , even if hubby woke up @5.30am and I heard him so I woke too. The cuppa in bed was worth it. (I might have to go buy a kite now I've been inspired by Maxabella.)
- For the kind words of support after my post on Neurofibromatosis. I'll keep you posted.
- We are immensely relieved that my husband's followup appointment with the Surgical Oncologist was good. No signs of tumour regrowth at the site and a PET scan is booked for February 1st.
- For lost & found...my missing mobile phone. I discovered I left it at the Dr's surgery, it had fallen behind a chair on Tuesday.
Wednesday, I searched everywhere at home ...ringing it ...well even though I last remember putting it on #Silent.
Thursday I rang everywhere I'd been Tuesday afternoon .The Dr's surgery was engaged constantly from 9am, so I rang the chemist, Radiology/scan place, Bunnings...#nothing. The Dr's reception at the family practice found it in the room Thursday morning, (the room wasn't used Wednesday) but couldn't turn it on to see who owned it #FLAT .
She wondered why no one had called and thought it must have been a child's toy #NOT.
- We went to a new residents night @ Old Dubbo Gaol. We haven't technically moved here but we will be.
It was very interesting with free 'drinks' and nibbles and a great night tour of the Old Gaol. Our little guys especially Sam was the star of the night and had everyone in stitches playing along cheekily with the guard.
- A little Farmer's markets, cattle mustering & motorbike riding is on the agenda today so I'll pop back later.
♥ Never miss a post