- Breathing a sigh of relief that the first bridge is crossed.
- DH's surgery went well though it was a bit trickier than the Surgeon expected. The side effects aren't as bad as they could have been.
- Surgeon was confident he got all the tumour and he personally came to see me at 9.45pm to explain everything. Awesome.
- Hubby was in good spirits when he came back to the ward.
- My SIL came to wait with me. She is amazing & generous.
- My Mum minding the boys at our home last night & today.I ♥ my Mum. She is super.
- Almost all green traffic lights when I left hospital to come home. Incredible. There must be over 20 sets.
- Prayers of many family & friends.
- Supportive tweets & facebook comments ...did I tell you how much I ♥ you guys.
- Hubby should be home tomorrow after the drain comes out.
Thursday, 29 April 2010
DH|grace in small things|hospital|