An attitude shift = mood lift.
Still, lately I just never feel as if I’m 'winning' and that everything is in chaos.
Reflecting, as 'you' do, on the bad things does nothing but make me melancholy. I want to look forward and live in moment enjoying every day I can .
Yes, things still go wrong and I feel like sometimes I could scream or cry ... and of course , I do , (the conjoined twins story made me tear up so much). I feel awful and regret it when I yell and get cross with my little boys though.
Stress builds up in me. I get all 'woe is me' , till I tell myself I am so lucky. I have all I need today (well I wouldn't mind a personal assistant chef & cleaner a few more 0o's) .
Yes, most of all , I wish I didn't have NF1. (no it's not no ef'n idea) I wish my sweet Sam didn't have it (and other family members) .That, I think, is what does it, makes me depressed and scared for my future.
As I spend my life rushing from one thing to the next, I know I am missing so much and yet it is hard to slow down and be grateful for the small things some days.
- Special friends and random acts of kindness (RAKs) or acts of random kindness (ARKs)
- Books and a great local library (though been waiitng months for My Sister's Keeper)
- The rain, ~ I hope it is filling the dams on my FIL's farm.
- Kisses & hugs," I love you' from small boys and "I'm sorry" from a bigger boy.
- It's Friday tomorrow and you know what follows...
Never miss a post