Sunday 12 July 2009

Weekly Winners 28 2009

July 5th -11th edition 28

Nesting time ...the zoom on my camera shows me so much detail I'd otherwise miss
Blue skies and windy days
Farm Feathered friends
Hardhat Dam ...
Old Cattle ramp
Smiles, Sore noses and shiners in the new birthday tracksuits

Paint is not edible son !
Under the blanket day
Dreaming of going up and away...
Yes, I am a little late . It's been a busy week and a week for laying low with the winter lurgies (?sp). It was my birthday though I didn't get to scare the fireries this year.
We are away at the farm for a few days so my access is restricted to when I take the boys to the park ;) or into town to play at the golden arches. I promise to visit you soon.

Weekly Winners is a meme to show off your favourite snaps of the week ,not a competition so anyone can join in the fun ...
Please go see more Weekly Winners @ Lotus's Lotus especially has some breathtaking images.



Never miss a post

5 comments :

Blossom said...

great pics.as always........
love the one of them under the blankets.....tooo cute!!!

Eve said...

Those are adorable!

Jeanette said...

Love the windmill shot!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Looks like you have had a fun week. My favorite shot is the blue skies and windy day.

Unknown said...

Gosh the boys are getting big Trish! Hope you have a nice few days at the farm. x

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.