Monday 22 August 2011

CYC ~ Record

Besides photos , one of my favourite ways to record my boys was to interview them. I have also written letters to them ...time is my enemy.

I am joining in with Naomi @ Seven Cherubs Cherish your cherubs project - the first is RECORD
This morning I had a little photo session. The sun was shining , now is going over all grey.

Sam

I loved it when you used to sneak into my bed for a cuddle at night and lifted my arm to cradle you ...now Daddy gets that privilege.
I love that you blow kisses off your hand to people waving goodbye and smile always ...
I love that you are so helpful and love to help unpack the dishwasher
I love that you always want to help me do things even dressing up like a fairy
I love that you love to bake with me especially cooking things where you can lick the spoons & bowls

I love listening to you laugh out loud while jumping on the trampoline
I love that you always draw pictures of people smiling and with bellybuttons ...the OT said she hasn't seen children draw belly buttons on before.
I love playing Angry birds in bed with you.
I love that you sing and dance,  and are always cheerful.

I love your squishy cuddles and wet raspberries on my neck.
I love that you love reading books with me.
I know you love lego, playdough, watching DVD's and Octanauts (all ABC2{4} actually)

I know you are good at climbing on the bench to get into the cupboards .
You love red apples, pink chips [salt'n'vinegar] and strawberries ...and yes I did buy you a banana for your birthday ! remember.
(here is his Interview from earlier this year)

Sam , I love you.........♥


Joel

I loved it when you used to sneak into Daddy's side of the bed for a cuddle at night , sometimes I get turn. Last night was the first time in a while and I love the way you cuddled in close to me.
I love that you are so friendly and give big jump on you hugs
I love that you always want to help Daddy do things 
I love that you love to cook with me and try to crack the eggs
I love that you are never far away when it is time to lick the spoons & bowls.

I love listening to you squee and laugh while jumping on the trampoline
I love that you always draw pictures of people with happy faces
I love you listening to my music on my ipod
I love that you have so many ideas and are always quick with answers "how about we ..."

I love your squishy cuddles and 'love you to moon and back'
I know you love lego, playdough, watching DVD's and Octanauts (all ABC2{4} actually).
I know you love filling bags, backpacks anything with treasures .  You love your treasures .
I know you too are good at climbing on the bench to get into the cupboards .
You have always always loved your food and vegetables.You love green apples, blue chips [plain] and strawberries ...and yes I did bought you a banana for your birthday too ! remember.
(here is Joel's interview)

Joel , I love you.........♥

 
Did I mention you both love cars, trucks , motorbike riding with Daddy and tractors. The farm is one of your favourite places and you are both MUD magnets and attracted to water and mess !

I love that you even though you can fight fiercely you love each other (and adore your big brother)and are the best companions for each other ...thanks for the blogging time I get.



Update - almost forgot Joel LOVES rope, his most fave thing ever and he just showed me he can tie shoelaces.
Never miss a post