Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Rainbow connection

Aussie Wordless Wednesday



We saw this full rainbow (almost double) [after we unbogged our car] as we headed back to our side of the farm ...sans the pot of the gold at the end it was a magical end to a sorry day.

I didn't have a lens to get the whole rainbow in one capture and it was still raining so I was mostly undercover with my camera.

“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”~unknown


I pray for the safety of those affected by floods and the strength they will need to deal with the massive cleanup.
(Can you spot the Horseshoe )

{Please add the exact url link of your post} Please visit other WW'ers on the list or over Faith, Hope & Whole lotta love}



PS I love songs about Rainbow ~ Kermit & the Rainbow Connection
It's a great cheerup song

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...