Thursday, 25 November 2010

Ups and Down

Somedays when we feel we could all use a little more

  1. Guided Imagery like this
  2. Journaling ... blogging
  3. Sex (I didn't write this)
  4. Laughter( Lol Cats and dogs are a good start)
  5. Music Therapy & Listen To Music
  6. Take a Walk I have been every day
  7. Plant a Garden - I love my rose garden
  8. Eat a Balanced Diet
  9. Enjoy Aromatherapy ..stop and smell the roses or a dab of Lavender
  10. Reduce Caffeine Intake
  11. Drink in Moderation
  12. Don’t Procrastinate
  13. Learn Assertive Communication Skills
  14. Share a funny joke about Extra Sauce or watch some Youtube funny & cute baby videos
    thanks Lily
    This has to be the cutest little boy rocking to Florence and the Machine's 'The Dog Days are Over' or
Just don't try it all in one day !

A few of my other favourites are
  1. Pray ... talk to God it works for me !
  2. Dance to your favourite music when doing the housework or to drown out the kids' noise.
  3. Take to the waves for real ... sea air, salt water the sound of waves and the wind in your hair all contribute to a growing sense of calm...this is on my very soon to do list !
See more Thursday 13 here or here
Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...