- Guided Imagery like this
- Journaling ... blogging
- Sex (I didn't write this)
- Laughter( Lol Cats and dogs are a good start)
- Music Therapy & Listen To Music
- Take a Walk I have been every day
- Plant a Garden - I love my rose garden
- Eat a Balanced Diet
- Enjoy Aromatherapy ..stop and smell the roses or a dab of Lavender
- Reduce Caffeine Intake
- Drink in Moderation
- Don’t Procrastinate
- Learn Assertive Communication Skills
- Share a funny joke about Extra Sauce or watch some Youtube funny & cute baby videos
This has to be the cutest little boy rocking to Florence and the Machine's 'The Dog Days are Over' or
A few of my other favourites are
- Pray ... talk to God it works for me !
- Dance to your favourite music when doing the housework or to drown out the kids' noise.
- Take to the waves for real ... sea air, salt water the sound of waves and the wind in your hair all contribute to a growing sense of calm...this is on my very soon to do list !
♥ Never miss a post