Amongst other things ...today I've been Spring cleaning.
Yes in 'Autumn' (or fall for those in USA ).
It's been on my
- I rearranged my Tupperware cupboard (found a huge stash of lollies & chocolate in the meat keeper thingo = SCORE for good Karma & good housekeeping)
- Cleaned and rearranged the deep freezer ...unearthed a few frozen fossils. I am so glad I don't have to defrost it.
- Tidied all 4 of the cutlery/utensil/junk drawers & vacuumed the crumbs & crud.
- Tidied the general plates/bowls/cups/casserole dishes/plastic paraphenalia.Wiped out cupboards and I did it all by myself.
- Cooked homemade sausage rolls for lunch using leftover turkey I found in said freezer ...Teen,his GF & small boys ate them all. Shhh -I didn't tell them it was leftover Christmas turkey !
- Rode my exercise bike a few times in 20 min stretches.
- Went shopping for
white winemilk & bread ...though I had to buy the 'icecream' (strawberry, chocolate swirl & vanilla tubs) on special ...half price people so 3 x 2l tubs, 6 mini Magnums, 4 caramel crud Magnums later ~ My freezer now has more icecream than regular dinner food. So ? is there a problem ?
- Also used up more leftover chicken to cook Teen,GF & my dinner. Chicken Alfredo, with bacon, mushroom , garlic, peas and parmesan cheese (seriously 12 mins tops using the Alfredo packet mix).
- I also oven sprayed & cleaned the microwave convection oven (way overdue especially from the Teen who doesn't always use plates/ trays/baking paper or even bother to wipe it after use)
- Still managed the regular washing, made the 'bed', unpacked the dishwasher, washed up 3-4 times , picked up toys , play referee ... yell " sit down, stop jumping, stop running, put that back,don't hit him, give that back " 100 times etc.
- I even used a can opener to open baked beans for dinner one small boy ...now that truly exerted me. I haven't used the can opener in weeks...lucky I found it . The other small boy chose Number-gettio's (with a ring pull) so that made life easier =).
- Distributed numerous snacks/drinks & bribes, over the course of the day, to said small boys in order to do all of this.
- ...Finally I sat down with a toasted waffle & vanilla icecream with (frozen) blueberries.Then finished up with a dose of HOUSE !
...*shudder*...lucky for me or he might expect it all the time !!!
Still I am feeling slightly blissfully domestic.
& P.S. I am so hiding the Magnums now I have so many Tupperware containers with lids...
Never miss a post