- The biggest smiles in our house this week were on Thursday day we said goodbye to the plaster cast after 6 weeks and 2 days.It had to be sawn off with the "tickle machine".
- Then when they finished my little guy sat up and said "thank you" unprompted , flashed a smile at the two physios , they were charmed by him. We were so proud of him.
- So was the smile when he got run about with his brother in the Kid's hospital playground.
- The bath time smile was the best of all.It's the simple things in life we miss the most.
- Life is so much easier again.I am so thankful I don't have to carry him everywhere and he is walking more every day.
See more Smiley Saturdays at Lightenings ...what made you smile last week ?
Never miss a post