Saturday, 14 February 2009

Smiley Saturday



It has been a very sad and strange week though I 'm not personally affected . I could only watch in horror from the comfort of my home, thousands of miles away from the Victorian bush fires and wished there was something I could do.

It felt wrong to be celebrating. None the less , my everyday life is full of so many mundane fundane, life happens moments.

What made me smile this week ...well it's the small things.

Days of Grace in small things 10/365
  1. Ivy being approved for another 6 months of IVIG
  2. 1 week down of the full cast 4 to go ;). S is getting about as well as he can and still climbing.
  3. Mysterious good news about the kittens from ? ...sneak peek tomorrow
  4. A night out for our 19th Wedding anniversary
  5. Reading books to my boys
11/365
  1. The much needed rain ...though I hope Victoria is getting some and northern Queensland isn't
  2. An award from Relish my relish. I still have another from the Bumbles -the lovely "Lemonade Award" ( I'll award them next week)
  3. DVD's for my little fella sent by Le@third on the right
  4. A special , specially chosen (and delivered to my keyboard) card from my husband
  5. Discovering Dark chocolate Malteesers
12/365
  1. Blossom joined in Days of Grace in small things too
  2. Roast Lamb with garlic and mint jelly {except in changing my menu plan I didn't realise I was out of potatoes ;) so we had oven fries which thrilled the small 'fries' to bits }
  3. Remembering I won a contest held by Tina @ Mummified x 5 ...for a beautiful tshirt ...just haven't been able to pick one (two) yet
  4. A cheery email from my other bridesmaid (who I saw 3 weeks ago)
  5. The amazing amount of money and donations raised through the telethon.
13/365

  1. Spending 5 hrs catching up with my bridesmaid M , after over 10 years
  2. Facebook because it helped me find my bridesmaid M.
  3. Feeling happy by thinking about all the things that make me happy!
  4. Doing a monster shop at Coles along with thousands of other Aussies knowing that all the profits on Friday were going to Bush fire Appeal.Louise has aroundup of some great links.
  5. I found my Silhouette family on Savvy Little Women's blog - she has 5 girls (4 , 2 sets of twins 2 yrs old and 3 months old ... I am stunned I thought I was busy ...)
My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Visit Lightening for more Smiley Saturday posts.



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...