Have you ever wanted to know how to ? do anything - well Monkey see probably has the answers .
They are videos so you can see if you are 'challenged' by written directions.
LOL - disclaimer I have not watched them all but one day I'll have enough time to do
just some of the How to make (s)
- with V - day just around the corner - A romantic dinner for two ?
- or this one Valentine's Day Dinner for two
- chocolate covered strawberries
- caramel pecan bars
- pasta sauce & meatballs
- Pizza , or just the dough
- to pour a latte heart
- spice up love ;)
- * s e x on the beach (and other c0cktails - read below for a little joke *)
- how to have a romantic valentine's day for couples and even stuff for singles
- Auntie Anne's pretzels
- cafe frappe (cold coffee - we need it in the heat) & blueberry muffins
Days of Grace 5/365
- My now tidy fridge
- Sister in law who 'sitted with J while S got his new full cast today
- Coloured ,fibreglass plaster (yes, it is a little splash proof thank goodness)I could picked hot pink plaster but I just couldn't do it to the poor kid
- My beautiful co-operative little champion
- Monkey see site for showing me how it's done LOL ...
PS * the true joke - Two weeks ago we went out to dinner with friends (san kids) .We were running late so they ordered drinks.
My friend nominated her choice of cocktails.
She said "S e x on the beach"
The cheeky waiter replied "Yes, but what would you like to drink ?"
Lucky I wasn't there at the time or I would have been ROFL .
Never miss a post
W T ? date ... I have no idea why blogger wouldn't show my post for today's date 5th Feb but published it for 3rd Feb 2010.