Friday, 27 June 2008

Friday ... cake anyone

It's Flickr Friday hosted by Lazycowdesigns. kate's little guy,Muski had his 1st birthday the other day so she chose cakes. Perfect timing for me too.

Except I feel a failure. Look at all those great cakes.*drool*

I am feeling a lot little overwhelmed and emotional tonight. I could eat a few cakes actually.

I am not feeling grateful at all because people have let me down organising the Brothers birthday 2nd party on Sunday, someone else is being a biatch difficult about other stuff I am involved with and now I won't sleep tonight - it has nothing to do with the party but it's eating away at me.

I have an email in draft to her ... maybe I'll delete it or just ignore it till next week.

I have so much to do tomorrow and The Tool man has stuff of his own to finish ... that he has also left to the very last minute. I am trying to be reasonable about that but I am so NOT happy ! He has been very busy at work and had unexpected dramas there too. Trying to please everyone instead of me.

I haven't a clue what do for S & J's cake (s) and I don't know who is coming because a lot of people haven't replied to say yes or no.

The boys would quite happily eat any cake covered in lollies, chocolate, smarties, lolly pops etc. They are not into any characters because they rarely sit still long enough to watch TV ... good and bad ! yes I am scratching my head now ! I did a drum cake last year -maybe I'll do it again.

The cake they apply all over their face, with chocolate grins ear to ear . They will probably only eat the lollies I decorate with. I am not fond of artificial colourings but limited if I want to use Smarties. I wanted to give them a cake of their own too... Compfight didn't give me many ideas for boys.

So if you don't see me around much tomorrow - you know I'll be pulling my hair out.The house is topsy turvy because we got the carpets cleaned today and couldn't move anything back till they dry.

I think too much ... I am not ready for my babies to turn two. It feels like they won't be my babies anymore.

1. Groom's cake!, 2. choc n pink, 3. Drum Grooms Cake, 4. More cupcakes!, 5. White and dark chocolate bow @ Amphora Bakery, 6. Cupcake Bear!, 7. Birthday Cakes, 8. Flowers bring colours... Happy Birthday!, 9. Noah's Ark Cake @ Amphora Bakery

Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...