Wednesday 5 November 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Stress Reduction kit

  • First Press Print ...Assvice of the day :
  1. Don't do this when you are alone Apply alcohol Have a drink first to numb the area ... Phone a friend ...to join you or rescue.
  2. Use a pillow instead - it hurts less.
  3. Laugh ...because soon this ,too will pass or you will pass out.
PS I know, I know it's supposed to be Wordless Wednesday but I couldn't resist. Well I maybe should have said less Words Wednesday

Need some calm ... see Tuesday's post Picture Yourself.

Shamelessly she begs * I need some comments because my embeded comment box was broken yesterday and Bettina only told me this morning -so I didn't get any comments *sob*

You might to come back tomorrow for 13 ways to reduce stress.



Never miss a post

11 comments :

Rhonda Gales said...

That is too funny. I would love to have that in my office.

Crazed Nitwit said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I have to wonder where I have seen this before....


A great cahnge is history happened in America today. A black man was elected president. Praise God.

;)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

@rmgales - copy away right click !

@ Janice ... not sure where I found this .
I hope so.

Obama looks up to the challenge.

Gattina said...

Hehehe !I did it already, thanks !

Anonymous said...

An officemate actually posted that on his wall! hahahha!

Happy WW! :)

Anonymous said...

glad your comment box is fixed now!!

I like to be able to throw my two cents in lol

Indrani said...

:))
Fun post! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I need a sign like this at my desk at work!

Stephanie said...

Funny stuff!

Today my head feels like I was hitting on the wall - but without the kit, so I guess I should be stress free, right? :) Time for more coffee...

Oh, I almost forgot, I haven't done WW in awhile, but my post is up today with photos from yesterday morning: http://tinyurl.com/6a8mps.

alicia said...

haha so cute!

Unknown said...

LOL! Oh, Trish! You are too funny! Thanks for my morning laugh! Almost laughed so hard that I was afraid I'd go into premature labour though! ;P

I tried to leave 3 comments on 3 different posts of yours the other day but for some reason I wasn't able to leave a comment! Grrr!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.