Wednesday, 5 November 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Stress Reduction kit

  • First Press Print ...Assvice of the day :
  1. Don't do this when you are alone Apply alcohol Have a drink first to numb the area ... Phone a friend ...to join you or rescue.
  2. Use a pillow instead - it hurts less.
  3. Laugh ...because soon this ,too will pass or you will pass out.
PS I know, I know it's supposed to be Wordless Wednesday but I couldn't resist. Well I maybe should have said less Words Wednesday

Need some calm ... see Tuesday's post Picture Yourself.

Shamelessly she begs * I need some comments because my embeded comment box was broken yesterday and Bettina only told me this morning -so I didn't get any comments *sob*

You might to come back tomorrow for 13 ways to reduce stress.



Never miss a post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...