Thursday 6 March 2008

Be careful what you wish for ... Identical Triplets

I just have to share this
Imagine having only one embryo transferred on your IVF cycle and getting this surprise package.
Identical Triplet Boys

OMG - as much I love S & J -1: I am so glad they are not identical - because I would have certainly mixed them up (I did in the dark a few times-even the other night) and even more that there are only two of them... three I cannot imagine!

2: I confess at least twenty times every waking hour every day they drive me crazy trying to find my camera quickly to capture the many naughty or cute things they have done or are in the midst of doing ! or they have me rolling on floor laughing my @rse head off ! I don't want to bore you blog too much about the hard fun times. After all I got exactly what I wished for.

What a blessing for these parents &hearts

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

I couldn't imagine having two of my nearly two year old to run around after. He has just stepped up the enthusiasm and energy factor and sometimes has me running in circles. Your gorgeous boys look like they would keep you pretty busy!

Anonymous said...

I did wonder -- do Mother's of multiples get confused?!! And, I can't even imagine how much they learn from each other... so cute.

Laura said...

Have you found My Five Little Monkeys (http://jbrooke7.typepad.com/my_five_little_monkeys/) yet? She had triplet boys then identical twin girls! Quite the ride. :)

Laura said...

My sister and I are identical, but she was (thank God) born with a little birth mark on her cheek that made it possible for people to tell us apart! It went away when we turned 2.

Robyn Jones said...

i wouldn't be able to tell them apart. My girls are friends with some identical twins, and to this day (and I have known them three years...) I still can't tell them apart....

just jamie said...

Whoa.

That's about all I can say.

Whoa.

Wendy said...

I was always afraid that if, somehow, I had twins I'd get them mixed up before the end of the first week. I really can't imagine three!

Anonymous said...

twins run in our family and are way over due to make another appearance.......... I thanked my lucky stars to only have one bubba at a time. I couldn't imagine two let alone three!

Anonymous said...

two is crazy enough three would be insane!
And you know, when I was pregnant I was so worried I wouldn't be able to tell the girls apart... but as soon as I looked at them I just knew. Now I don't think they look even remotely the same.... despite everyone else getting them mixed up. I do admit to calling them the wrong names at times but then I do that with Muski too - that is just senility!

The Miss of Abyss said...

Yikes! Three! How would you do breastfeeding and would it be possible? Your poor boobies would feel like a merry go round.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.