weird - "strikingly odd or unusual"I have actually been tagged several times for this meme - Widdle Shammrock @musings of a green kneecapping leprechaun , Guera-a Roaming Aussie who is coming home and Queen Mommy@talbotstotarget
random - lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance
I have to list 7 weird or random things about me and then tag 7 more people to do the same.I am sorry it took me so long.It's a bit boring,nothing juicy - may as well go put the kettle on ...
- I have never dyed my hair - I don't even think I have even used a wash out colour.I did use spray on mousse a few times for highlights. I am only a little grey (touch wood)
- I discovered using the shortened version of my name with my very common marital surname xxx- at this site there are only 14 people in the US who share my name but over 5085 using Patricia xxx.
- There are 4,555 people in the U.S. with the first name Trish.
- Statistically the 2762nd most popular first name.
- More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Trish are female.
- There are 1,635,141 people in the U.S. with the first name Patricia.
- Statistically the 12th most popular first name.
- 99.63 percent of people with the first name Patricia are female.
Then there was the Dr mixing up our files, the same Gynae - so the cervical biopsy/papsmear invoice sent to me she thought was hers. Long story but she had them running around in circles saying she hadn't had a pap smear in years ( TMI -no sex in 20 years so why bother).She never even considered it was mine.Eventually they tracked me down - and I still had to pay LOL.I changed my name on several things after that to Trish.(ps is it weird my husband chose me having the same name as his mother?)
This is one of the hardest memes I have done - because I am not sure what is really weird about me - and what weird stuff I can share *gasp*. I didn't even have to narrow it down.
I had no idea who to tag but if you want to do it you can ...
Katie & Puddy @ A byootaful life
Tracey @ Why bother
Jano @ Sidetalk