Can you believe two choc hot cross buns (not even hot nor toasted) when I got home from shopping and a sausage sandwich,1/2 can coke from Bunnings before that !
I was volunteering at the time for the Scouts. I hardly ever drink Coke.
My goals this week are
- Eat healthy for the
dayweek rather than just till lunch time.
- Make time to get out for a couple of early morning runs again - including a fabulous opportunity to train with Jane Fardell in our local women's running group.
- My ongoing 30 burpees a day
- Cycling three times (including the She Rides session Monday)
FinishGet started at least ... all our 2016 tax returns (two personal /farm and our Business)
- Book a Cruise
- Circumstances conspired with my son having an eye injury and being off school almost 3 weeks - so I missed my usual group gym classes. No more excuses, back to it this week.
- No Facebook after 9pm
- In bed by 10pm (with reading time)
Update : Day 2/30 = 60 Burpees in the tank (very slow and with rest breaks)