Saturday 1 April 2017

HIIT me

I'm putting it out here , or there , whatever.
It's not an April Fool's joke.
Adding a few new routine to my arsenal of weapons to fat blast and improve my strength.
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workouts.

30 Burpees a day for 30 days.

Plus those other flab four exercises as I see Fit.
Pun intended.
It will take me a few weeks days to complete 3 sets of 10 Burpees with only a 1 min break or do as many as I can in 1 min.

Inspired by this story in Runner's World about 30 Burpees a day for 15 days I knew I'd need longer.
No matter - I have to start somewhere.

Dragon boat paddling goes from 3 x a week back to Sunday only as daylight savings ends.


Loving my new bike, it's been a long time since Australian Bicentennial bike ride.

I started a She Rides bike confidence course 2 weeks ago , so bike riding is a new - old thing. The course goes for 8 weeks or so . I already knew a few other participants. Hopefully, we'll be able to get together for riding adventures.

Does Your Bike Have a Name ?

I think I'll call her Wanda.