Monday 29 June 2015

The hairs on my chinny chin chin

Time to get a bit light hearted after heavy hearted posts.

These boys are the light of my life and never fail to bring a smile to my dial.

In just over 24hrs - they will celebrate their 9th trip around the sun.
How did it happen so quick ! It stills seems like yesterday they joined our family.

I made this collage using pic monkey accessing my FB pics because my new computer doesn't have many photos. What a ride we've had with these cheeky monkeys.




While I love the silence after the boys go to school , every 10weeks or so school holidays rock up.

Nothing is as special in school holidays as a good morning cuddle with my boy(s) , as he lovingly strokes my face, and points out the hairs on my chinny chin chin.

The bickering, shoving and now with swearing at each other - I can do without.

On the subject of chins -  ... my July goal is Chin ups

Well, more specifically, to reduce the weight on my assisted chin -ups at the gym.

I back on the 5:2 bandwagon because my waist bands are too tight.

Balance has been tricky for me , metaphorically, and physically. One of our Personal trainers at the gym (my friend and I share two different trainers for 2 sessions a week) is very into this.

What are your plans for the school holidays ?