It's no secret I love
I can't get a good picture of the colour - there is no sun today and the sun highlights purple glints.
I was barely a week out from my surgery last year,with my drains in, but I was busting to ride the Purple Joyville Train. My boys were also filmed in the live commercial, along with the random commuter crowd.
We suck or crunch our way through an incredible 112 million blocks a year.
I like Cadbury, even more, because DairyMilk , in particular, is Fairtrade – with 10% more chocolate (220gm) and dome shaped tops that easily roll around in your mouth ...irresistible
Extra chocolate , not a cent more !
The inclusion of whole nuts (in all nut varieties) ; generously filled to the brim of nutty crunch delivers more joy...mmm.
I was sent this generous gift to enjoy.
So let’s jump for Joyville right to the giveaway - shall we?
I have 5 prize packs to give away (sorry not the milk bucket)
Each prize includes of 2 x of each new block size in a mix of plain chocolate and nut varieties
2 x 220g and 2 x 135g (smaller family size ...).
Random Fact for the day ~ On the moon, chocolate weights the same as an elephant.
How you like your chocolate ? e.g. a family favourite recipe , your favourite place to eat chocolate or a fun & creative way to eat Chocolate - easy !
1. Only Australian Residents are eligible to enter.2. Entries not answering the question will be deemed invalid. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3.There are five prizes : 2 x 220g and 2 x 135g Cadbury Chocolate.
4. Entries - Open 7/5/2013 - Close 11.59pm 21/5/2013 AEST. The winners will be notified by email, and posted to mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com.au - the winners have 7 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
5. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out by PR firm directly will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
7. Subscribe to my blog to receive MLDB updates.
8. Follow via Facebook or Bloglovin on the sidebar >>>>
I'm taking part in the Mother's Day Classic raising funds for breast cancer research. Every extra dollar raised goes towards vital research into the prevention and cure of breast cancer. I'll be participating or volunteering along with 120,000 Australians nationwide who are making a difference on Mother's Day . You can help me too by donating online