Wednesday 20 March 2013

Wordless Wednesday - Colour me happy and fast


'Walk in her shoes' started Monday  https://walkinhershoes2013.everydayhero.com/au/Trish_T 
please sponsor me for CARE Australia . Empower women and girls out of poverty by reducing the burden of walking for clean water, food and survival - so they can work or get an education
I am walking 10000 steps a day March 18 -24...even $5 will go a long way to helping.

'Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,Nothing is going to get better. It's not.' Lorax .


New shoes with the best support - how could I not be happy walking and running in these  !.


Please visit other WW especially those linking in the same row of 5 - sorry if I can't visit everyone. I'm off on CountryLink adventure today - (Win an iPad Mini here)  and I'll have limited internet access for 3-4 days.