Review and Giveaway
I received the 'awesome' LEGO Ninjago – Temple of Light to review with my six year old sons [actually 6yrs 8 months today] and I have 2 to giveaway. The arrival qualifying me for Mother of the Year !
My boys, like most of their classmates, love Lego Ninjago and watch the animated cartoon so they know the cast of characters and their fancy names. The names Lord Garmadon and Sensei Wu roll off their tongues familiarly.
While I cannot get my head around them , they laugh and say try again.
Despite the age range being 8-14yrs Joel and Sam were able to construct the Temple of Light and The Golden Mech with minimal help in just over an hour. I was very surprised they hardly needed my help at all *sob*.
They each choose one thing to build and helped each other as well.They followed the Lego instructions - easily.
I watched them, to save the little Lego bits from being knocked to the floor and to talk about the characters while they they were building together. I am fortunate to have a genuine interest in something that my boys kids love to do. I love watching the figure and temple take shape and the intense concentration of their faces.
The final epic battle for the Land of Ninjago has begun! Take Sensei Wu and Lloyd, the golden ninja, deep into The Temple of Light.
Sneak past Lord Garmadon and his minions to put the 4 elemental blades in place at the heart of the temple. Unite their elemental powers to awaken the Golden Mech for the final battle!
Open the temple, jump into the Golden Mech's cockpit, arm yourself with the Golden Mech sword and fight for the freedom of Ninjago! Defeat Lord Garmadon !
This very impressive set Includes Golden mech and 5 minifigures with weapons: Lloyd (golden ninja), Lord Garmadon, Sensei Wu, scout and warrior
- Golden mech features poseable limbs, adjustable hat, cockpit with space for a mini-figure and a large golden sword.Golden mech stands 20cm tall
- Temple has opening and closing sides - clever little hinges , 4 elemental blade holders, trapdoor, weapons rack, gong and a ladder .
- Weapons include 4 elemental blades (fire, ice, lightning and earth), spear, ninja sword, 2 sai, crossbow with quiver, Lord Garmadon's staff, Sensei Wu's golden staff, katana and a golden mech sword. The weapons very important apparently.
PS : While I encourage creative thinking in free range Lego building I doing my bit to ensure they have ability to build from IKEA instructions in the future ...
You will be excited - I have 2 sets to giveaway thanks to
LEGO Ninjago – Temple of Light x 2 ($99.99 RRP each)
Tell me which is your child's favourite Ninjago character and why to win one of these awesome Lego packs ?
I might get the little Ninja judges to help me on this one.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only Australian Residents are eligible to enter.
2. Entries not answering the question will be deemed invalid. The winner will be chosen by originality and creative merit, not by chance. Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.3.There are two winners- 1 prize each of Lego Ninjago - Temple of Light prize as detailed above $99.95 each RRP.
4. Entries - Open 1/3/2013 - Close 11.59pm 18/3/2013 AEST. The winner will be notified by email, and posted to mylittledrummerboys.blogspot.com.au - the winners have 7 days to respond or a new winner will be drawn.
5. Prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
6. Prizes sent out by PR firm directly will not be replaced in the event that they are stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
7. Subscribe to my blog HERE to receive MLDB updates.
8. Follow via Facebook or Google Friend Connect on the sidebar >>>>
Disclaimer : I received a Lego Ninjago - Temple of Light set to review. No financial payment was received and all opinions are my own and my lucky Ninjas.
Congratulations to Ninjago Winners: