Thursday 9 August 2012

Thankful for rolling with laughter.

Sometimes when we are struggling it is hard to be thankful. I love joining in with Kate's Thankful Thursday to remind me to keep looking.

Today I'm thankful for

1. Laughter and friends who share good humour. Laughter really is the best medicine.




2. That we made the decision early last term to let my five year olds (now 6) start catching the school bus. It would have been so much more difficult emotionally {guilt} to do so I had to after my diagnosis.




3. Especially thankful for the people who have sponsored me in the City to Surf this Sunday. I am running (and walking) to raise the $1000 I pledged for World Vision.

You can still pledge a donation here and I'd be even more thankful.Even $5-$10 is worth $50 to $100 in terms of World Vision multiplying gifts appeal.

http://www.fundraise.city2surf.com.au/trish_taylor342

4. For spare rolls ... enough said.




I am equally appalled that a certain KFC left the 'Ladies' bereft , last night.

5. For bed head and bad hair days because it means I still have mine. These days, like the hairs on my head {actually even down there} are numbered but I'm as ready as I can be. I'll be cursing if I still have to shave my legs.

What are you thankful for today ?

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad