Thursday 1 December 2011

Santa Mail

The other day ...when I mentioned my wish list , gifts & giving it was without a word of Santa...tut tut.
I don't see the harm in letting my boys enjoy Santa.

I'd rather Santa not be the whole focus of Christmas because as Christians we believe in Jesus being the focus.

HO, ho, HO ...the mere mention of the naughty list gets their attention though and that means I yell less - so that's good for everyone !

Now , it is only 24 days till Christmas - if you haven't already done so ...a wise person might start reviewing their children's Christmas wishlist.

Then get the kids to write and post a letter to Santa ( 6pm on Friday 16 December, if you want a reply by Christmas).

For those residing in Australia
Post your letter to
Santa
NORTH POLE 9999

Remember to add a 60c stamp and print the sender's return address on the back of the envelope, so that Santa knows where to reply .

You can choose extra special Santa Mail printables over at Kate @Picklebums , Kate has designed hers with matching envelops , Katrina @ The Organised Housewife . Australia Post has letterheads you can download.

If you forget here is 'free' download reply from Santa here (ignore the Westfield Santa photo stuff -just look at the top right of the page)

You might also like this one if you leave it too late :)


Ps Our Elves have arrived

I'll be starting my Spectacular 12 days of Christmas Giveaway tomorrow because I have a very sore neck/shoulder . I can't wait to reveal a few surprises.